Welcome to the Collective

The Sound Table Collective is a collection of musicians that come together to make great music. The music will focus on neo soul, contemporary & straight ahead jazz, hip hop, soul, funk, R&B, fusion, trip hop, nu jazz, freestyle , world music (latin, reggae, salsa, etc.), jam bands & spoken word and anything else that falls into the realm of the truly creative. This blog has been set up to give a voice for awesome underground & independent artists. Enjoy, support the artists & we welcome your thoughts and opinions and feel free to suggest artists to us. This is an anti-pop blog. Do NOT look for names like Beyonce, Neyo, Kanye, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Rihanna.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dre Marshall


Gotta give a shout out to a Christian Hip Hop artist name Dre Marshall. I met toward the end of last year at a Gospel Fest & I gotta be honest, it's not the typical hip hop that I would normally listen to because of it's commercial trends but I really liked his performance, he's a really nice young man & gotta give him props for trying to live right & for spreading the gospel. Check out his new CD "Room 819" at www.dremarshall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment